Here are some expenses to consider:
- Payroll expenses: detailed recording of the required time of the project implementation by the research team
- Substantial expenses (costs): analysis of types and amounts of supplies that will be needed
- Travel costs: information such as the number of trips that may be required during the project implementation, but also the number of days required for their realization.
- Event costs: includes the cost of renting a space and the cost of the audiovisual equipment to be used
- Catering expenses: provides details like the number of people participating actively at the event and the cost per person
- Gift expenses: it is useful to calculate the expenses for consumables or for some souvenirs to be honoured to persons or guests